Friday, July 10, 2009

Today marks 4 weeks I've been doing taekwondo. Instructor Su got me up to 60 sit-ups in class!

It's Basics & Forms week, and almost every class has partly involved practicing with eyes closed, which is a whole special new challenge.

My stamina has been increasing, weight has going down, muscle mass has increased, and I generally feel better in a variety of ways.

I've been attending class about 5 times a week so far, as much as I'm able. The dojang is always closed on Sundays, and last Saturday was a holiday so I just went to the gym, but I'm really bringing my best to every class.

I biked to the office a few days this week and am working toward becoming more physically active just in general. I've got a doctor's appointment and then a general physical exam coming up over the next few months, and a personal goal is to be in the best condition I can by the time I get checked out. They've got records of my weight & other basic readings from visits earlier in the year, and I wanna see a comparison.

No comments: